Snow tracks lead to arrest of burglary suspect
by Cheryl McDermott
14429 times read
Did you enjoy this article?
(total 138 votes)
- Ha ha all you cop haters....Recognize their good work and stop assuming they did something wrong. Morons! (Posted on January 30, 2008, 8:33 pm Huh)
- The Police were innocent and responded very quick. They did not do this to his face. He caused this to himself while inside the restaurant before the Police arrived. They caught me off guard while he and his partner were ramsacking my office and going throughout the kitchen and other rooms.
Part of the damage to his face could have been when he went out my window head first. All this happened so fast, in a few minutes. He and his partner were up to no good when they entered the window illegally and had to push a very heavy fridge out of the way to get in. The scary and more dangerous part was not knowing until reviewing my cameras a second person was in here.
We should have the right to defend ourselves and our families especially in our own work or homes. I still do not know if either had a weapon as it was too dark to see. I do know where they were at in the kitchen there were several large knives made and sharpened to cut through skin and bone.
If anyone thinks this cannot happen to them I hope it does not. It can turn ugly and fatal so quick.
If anyone knows or hears anything that can lead to the second male please let me or the police know. I will keep it confidential if you want. I will treat you to one of our meals of your choice. He is a white male, 5ft 10 or so. little hard to tell exact height. thin, kind of long nose, narrow face. That night had a dark ski cap, dark jacket, white shoes. (Posted on January 26, 2008, 8:31 am Manuel Lopez)
- You weren't there so how do you know if he wasn't fighting police? Police have the right to defend themselves from criminals that are trying to evade arrest. This guy was out robbing and thieving so he earned a beating my book. (Posted on January 22, 2008, 3:50 pm Darin Noble)
- something needs to be done to restrict bend officers from having the ability to get away with this kind of behavior before it happens to one of us. (Posted on January 22, 2008, 1:02 pm anom,anom)
- Cops had a party on his face. (Posted on January 22, 2008, 10:59 am 4RockedAlbinos)