BEND, Ore. - “Unfolding Bend’s Urban Growth Boundary” will be the topic of the next taping of COTV-11’s Talk of the Town, a televised town hall program, May 28 at 6 p.m. at the Cascades Theatrical Company (CTC) on Greenwood.
“Bend’s Urban Growth Boundary has been a highly controversial topic this past year and soon decisions will be made that affect Bend and its future. Why does the Bend UGB need to grow? Who will this impact?” asks moderator Dave Jones. “We will ask this along with addressing what is to be gained, what factors are involved and more as we unfold the sometimes complex yet relevant topic of city planning. There are strong feelings on both sides and we want to hear them.”
Talk of the Town producer Jamie Christman encourages all interested parties to attend the taping of the upcoming program. Talk of the Town is always open to the public.
Talk of the Town airs Mondays at 7 p.m. and on COTV on Demand.
· WHAT: “Unfolding Bend’s Urban Growth Boundary”, a town hall topic of discussion on COTV-11, Talk of the Town.
· WHEN: Wednesday, May 28, 6 p.m. (5:30 p.m. - audience arrival)
This will debut air the following Monday, June 2 on COTV 11 at 7pm. It will then air every Monday through June 30. Also available on free local Video on Demand (VOD)
· WHERE: Cascades Theatrical Company (CTC), 148 NW Greenwood, Bend
· WHO: Open to the public and anyone interested, involved, or seeking to participate. R.S.V.P. to Jamie Christman by calling 541.388.5814 or by e-mail.
· WHY: BendBroadband/COTV-11 produces Talk of the Town to Central Oregon as a community service intended to “set the table” and dive deeper on issues that matter to Central Oregonians. COME give valuable input, ASK questions, STATE your opinion, LEARN, LISTEN, and FIND out more about the issues impacting life in Central Oregon.