Page Views: 354
Date Added: 09/20/2011
Last Updated: 09/20/2011
|The sea horse shape wine opener is just like a portable knife. When you unfold it, you can see a little blade which could be used as foil cutter. The sea horse shape wine opener is made of high quality stainless steel. And the design is very elegant.
How to use?
1. Position the bottle properly on a smooth, non-slip surface.
Cut the foil. Waiters corkscrews have two types of foil cutters. One type has two small metal wheels and the other has a small knife, either serrated or not, that is run along the top lip of the wine bottle to cut the foil.
2. Insert the worm (the metal spiral) into the cork in the center or slightly off center. Keep twisting the corkscrew until the worm is completely inserted into the cork.
3. Place the lever on the lip of the wine bottle.
4. Pull the corkscrew straight up. The body of the corkscrew will be at an angle once the worm is inserted into the cork. Pull the corkscrew straight up toward the ceiling by the palm of your hand.
5. Stop pulling. Once you notice the corkscrew beginning to bend stop lifting. Some of the cork will still be in the bottle.
6. Remove the remaining cork manually. Wrap your hand around the cork and wiggle it out.
For more information,please check [URL=http://www.wine-sets.com/]www.wine-sets.com[/URL]or contact email@example.com.|
||Flat 615,3/F,Bagua industries zone ,Bagua 2 road ,|
Reply to Ad |