- I work at Colton Schools, I am trying to find out if this was our former student/friend(who died on the same day.
Could you anyone please tell me? (Posted on January 8, 2008, 8:32 pm Kerri)
- it seems like you guys know who this man was. i'm just curious because one of my old classmates who lives in bend died on the same day and was only 27. i just wondered if this was him. if anyone feels comfortable telling me, it would be nice to know if this was my old classmate. i'm from the colton/molalla area and graduated in 1998 if this gives more info. thanks (Posted on January 8, 2008, 6:41 am sarah)
- shane you comment was wrong he died instantly. knowing him he never would put anyone in danger, yes he took his own life and we all miss him he is a wounderfull amazing generious man with so much love to give it is a shame that he felt that there was no other way because he had so many people around to help and to his family i am so deeply sorry i hope you can find the strengh to get you through this tragic time and to my friend who lost the love of her life i am there for you its not your fault just know that you are the one great true love of his life and carry him in your heart for all time i love you we will miss him deeply (Posted on January 4, 2008, 3:44 pm natalie)
- Have a little respect for someone who is dead!! you have no right to call him a idiot!! He must have been through so much! Please i support the police department. You are right to insensitive!!!! (Posted on January 3, 2008, 9:16 pm Amber melon)
- The Idiot shot himself with a shotgun.Not to sound so insensitive,but there apparently was something wrong or something he was hiding.If your gonna be a coward and attempt to take your own life, so be it. Don't blame law enforcement if that allegedly happened.What if the coward shot at the police and actually killed or paralyzed an innocent public servent.What about his/her family and friends.His/Her number one priority is to make it safely home to his/her family. Shane you should try and have a little more compassion and respect for johnny law. (Posted on January 3, 2008, 3:53 pm Big ED)
- The cops let this guy lay there and die for over an hour before checking for vitals. That didn't make did the news did it? (Posted on January 2, 2008, 6:42 pm Shane)