- He was released from jail on Bond. His Bond was set at $12,500 - So the loser is already back on the streets. (Posted on February 26, 2009, 3:47 pm sdfd)
- In a rambling and mostly incoherent post on Z21's website - since deleted - he expressed remorse (BFD) but then blamed his girlfriend Felicia and then turned around and asked for her forgiveness. Robbins also professed to be an "upstanding guy". Upstanding, yeah, right. Under the influence of drugs or alcohol before noon, crashed endangering and injuring others, driving without a license, and without insurance. Just the type of "upstanding guy" we ALL want to emulate - ha.
(Posted on February 26, 2009, 10:47 am Bend Native)
- KARMA SUCKS YOU WORTHLESS PIECE OF RAT SH!T. (Posted on February 25, 2009, 9:19 pm GESO ONE)
- DUII drivers suck. I don't care if they risk their own lives, but they risk the lives of others! I hope the driver got a nice mouthful of steering wheel, too. That way, everybody wins. (Posted on February 25, 2009, 6:31 pm ;))
- Thats a dangerous intersection period. Didnt 3 kids get killed there last year? ODOTMA should build a stimulus bridge over Powers for Parkway traffic. The kid should thank god nobody was killed. (Posted on February 25, 2009, 5:07 pm Guest)
- When are these drunk driving idiots going to learn? It should be a mandatory 1 yr in jail, and suspension of your license for 5 yrs on a first offense. (Posted on February 24, 2009, 11:22 pm JJ)