- Our prayers are with all of you touched by this sick and senseless mass killing. (Posted on April 16, 2007, 2:36 pm Michelle)
- James, please pull your head from your ass! Do you have ANY proof that the ASIAN shooter obtain his gun lawfully? If you think criminals buy their guns from wal-mart or gun stores your even more stupid then I originally thought. It’s JERKS like your self that use tragedies such as the one today to further their own anti-gun agenda. I’m sure your fellow libs will use this incident to adopt stricter gun laws in VA and possibly nationwide. (Posted on April 16, 2007, 2:17 pm Clifford)
- While I truly feel for the victims and their families, I can only wonder if this terrible tragedy would never have happened if not for lax gun laws that allow for criminals and deviants to easily get - and unfortunately kill with or cause harm with - guns. (Posted on April 16, 2007, 1:32 pm James)
- Our prayers go out to everyone in Blacksburg today. We are sorry for the senseless violence and killings that have taken place there. We grieve and mourn for your fellow lost students, friends, and family members. (Posted on April 16, 2007, 12:52 pm Prineville, Oregon)
- From Oregon...my prayers go out to all those at Virginia Tech and its community. I hope you and your families find strength from each other and God in getting through this life-altering tragic time.
It could have been any of us, and I hope our nation comes together to get to the root of such a senseless act, and we look within ourselves and figure out what we can individually do to prevent such overwhelmingly tragic incidents in the future. (Posted on April 16, 2007, 12:45 pm Jennifer Dauer)
- How does a gunman manage to kill 32+ students before being killed himself? Maybe we should start allowing our young to carry handguns to school for their own protection? And God bless those families who lost their children to this wacko. (Posted on April 16, 2007, 11:37 am Gary S.)