Weekly News via Email
   Set as homepage | Add to favorites | Customer Service | Subscribe Now | Place an Ad | Contact Us | Sitemap Friday, 11.03.2006
Classifieds
Online Extras
Site Services
Around Bend
Outdoor Fun
Travel Info
Shop Local

Members Of

Bend Weekly Community Forums
Welcome to BendWeekly.com Discussion Board. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the "FAQ" by clicking the link below. You may have to register before you can post: click the "register" link below to proceed.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch  RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

"Flipping" Real Estate

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bend Weekly Community Forums Forum Index -> Real Estate
View previous topic :: View next topic  
DAS050965

PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2006 7:34 am    Post subject: "Flipping" Real Estate Reply with quote

Hi all. I'm wondering if anyone here has any experiance "flipping" real estate in Bend? My wife and I are thinking about trying it, but neither of us have any experience doing so.

We were thinking if someone had experiance doing this, we would ask you to help us on our first flip, and we would in turn give you a large % of the profit.

Kinda paying you to teach us. If you're interested give me a bump, and we'll talk info and $$$. Please only reply if you have done this several times successfully and have proof of it.

Thanks
evelio

PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2006 6:00 pm    Post subject: Real estate flipping in Bend Reply with quote

I work with a guy that pretty much does this all of the time. According to him, now is not a good time to do this in Bend. The market is so full of houses for sale that you might not get rid of it once you do get it all fixed up.

But, if you get it to work out for you, awesome. I have heard good things. Just not around here as of late.
Justin Hawks

PostPosted: Sun Apr 02, 2006 5:31 pm    Post subject: "Flipping Real Estate in Bend Reply with quote

Let me say first of all that I am no Expert, But I have listened to others who have Flipped in the past, and from what they tell me, the Best time to buy a 'Flipper' is the fall and winter months, and the best time to sell is the late spring and early summer months.
The contracting of work for both Inside and Outside should be for Basic work, and not finishing. Do all the finishing yourself. And also, an important seller is Landscaping. Have a Business that is expert in this do the major work, and design your own layout regarding Trees and Shrubbery, and Fencing.
Hope this helps!
DAS050965

PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2006 7:31 am    Post subject: "Flipping" Reply with quote

You know, i've heard that..... Kinda wondered if it was true. We may look in other parts of Central Oregon first. My wife actually wants to start a business (kinda like the guy on 'Flip this house' on the Discovery Channel) where she flips houses all over the state. I really don't know much about it. I told her I would do some checking for her. I kinda thought Bend was overloaded with homes on the market, and wondered if that would be a problem. Thanks for the info...
oreganmonkey

PostPosted: Sun Apr 16, 2006 2:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

There's actually an interesting show on TLC that goes over the topic of Flipping homes. I think it's called something like "House Flip" and it can really give you a look at the trials and tribulations of house flippers.
JimBeam

PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2006 11:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ya ive seen that show on TLC it's a pretty good source if your looking into it
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bend Weekly Community Forums Forum Index -> Real Estate All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: