Weekly News via Email
   Set as homepage | Add to favorites | Customer Service | Subscribe Now | Place an Ad | Contact Us | Sitemap Friday, 11.03.2006
Classifieds
Online Extras
Site Services
Around Bend
Outdoor Fun
Travel Info
Shop Local

Members Of

Bend Weekly Community Forums
Welcome to BendWeekly.com Discussion Board. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the "FAQ" by clicking the link below. You may have to register before you can post: click the "register" link below to proceed.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch  RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Previously on 24 (SPOILERS)

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bend Weekly Community Forums Forum Index -> Television
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Rickl

PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2006 7:50 am    Post subject: Previously on 24 (SPOILERS) Reply with quote

Just some random observations/venting on this season of 24.

1. When are they going to stop killing off well-loved characters? First Palmer, then Michelle, then Edgar! There is going to be no one left at the end of the season.

2. For a Counter Terrorism organization, CTU sure is pretty ineffective. Anyone counting the number of times that place has been attacked or penetrated by a mole/spy/assassin?

3. So now we know who the VP is. Between Logan and the new VP, I'd be fleeing the country, too.

4. And just when does Bauer have time for lunch or a potty break? No wonder why he is so -- cranky.

"Being ready is not what matters. What matters is winning after you get there."
24Fan

PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2006 4:00 pm    Post subject: Now its getting good again Reply with quote

I've been a faithful fan of 24 from day 1 - never missed an episode. Thank god Kim doesn't have much on air time this year, as all she ever did was irritate the heck out of me.

The last couple episodes were kind of slow paced in my opinion, but last night - wow! We're off to the races.

Some random observations:

Yes, we know the Pres is the bad guy, and one would think he would need to be wise & wily to get where he is. But, jeez - can't he ever show a glimmer of intelligence? He's so one-sided.

Martha - you gotta love the first lady. Although they insinuate she's got mental problems, I really don't see any indications (only doubt in herself because of what her hubby tries to make her think). And now this slightly intimate undertone in the relationship with her and Aaron.

And speaking of Aaron, I hope they didn't kill him off, too. Martha was supposed to have a secret meeting with him, and only found his cell phone. Kidnapped, perhaps?

Why didn't Jack upload the evidence tape against the Pres to CTU? Or contact the media and play it for them, in order to protect himself? One of those little plot items that make you go hmmmmm.

Chloe - what can I say about Chloe? Slightly off-kilter, borderline personality disorder, completely lovable in her own way - and she can handle a machine gun as well as she can coordinate the vectors and plot the schematics and all the other techno-gobbly-de-gook those CTU people do.

Secretary Heller's reaction to Jack's tape (he punched Jack in the throat and had both Jack & his daughter handcuffed) was totally out of character. He seems smarter than that, he would have taken longer to make his decision, and he wouldn't have punched Jack.

Anybody want to guess what happens next week? Monday nights are always a big TV night at our house!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bend Weekly Community Forums Forum Index -> Television All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: