Five Ways to Say Goodbye to 2006 at Sunriver Resort
by Bend Weekly News Sources
Sunriver Resort is giving you five different ways to say goodbye to 2006 and celebrate the New Year, as a family, a couple or solo.
- New Year’s Eve Dinner – go out big before your diet “resolution” starts on January 1st. Enjoy an unforgettable culinary experience in the award-winning Meadows at the Lodge. Call 541-593-3740 for reservations (required).
- Fort Funnigan New Year’s Eve “Mardi Gras Party” – send the kids to Mardi Gras at Fort Funnigan where they’ll eat, play games and make crafts New Orleans style from 6:30 p.m. -– 12:30 a.m. Ages 3-12. $70 Resort guests, $80 general public. Reservations required.
- New Year’s Eve Family Night -– can’t wait (or stay up) till midnight to ring in the New Year together? Play interactive board and arcade games, win prizes and enjoy a sparkling cider or champagne toast at 10 p.m. 7 -10 p.m. $25 adults, $15 children 15 and under. Reservations and adult participation required.
- New Year’s Eve Teen Dance -– Black Light Evolution -– come dressed and ready to glow at the Ultimate Dance party, with a mock champagne toast at midnight. Ages 13-19. 9 p.m. – 12:30 a.m. $20.
- New Year’s Eve Celebration -– ring in the New Year with live music from JP and the Soul Searchers at the Owl’s Nest. Enjoy a midnight toast and party favors. $20.
Start 2007 with a jump into icy waters at the “Polar Bear Plunge”, then feast on a special New Year’s Day Brunch and finally kick back, relax and watch the Bowl Games in the Owl’s Nest. For more information about any of these events, visit www.sunriver-resort.com/traditions or call 541-593-4609.
|Sunriver Resort's Polar Bear Plunge, 2006 |
1833 times read
Did you enjoy this article?
(total 23 votes)