Five Ways to Say Goodbye to 2006 at Sunriver Resort
Dec 22,2006 00:00
Bend Weekly News Sources
Sunriver Resort is giving you five different ways to say goodbye to 2006 and celebrate the New Year, as a family, a couple or solo.
- New Year’s Eve Dinner – go out big before your diet “resolution” starts on January 1st. Enjoy an unforgettable culinary experience in the award-winning Meadows at the Lodge. Call 541-593-3740 for reservations (required).
- Fort Funnigan New Year’s Eve “Mardi Gras Party” – send the kids to Mardi Gras at Fort Funnigan where they’ll eat, play games and make crafts New Orleans style from 6:30 p.m. -– 12:30 a.m. Ages 3-12. $70 Resort guests, $80 general public. Reservations required.
- New Year’s Eve Family Night -– can’t wait (or stay up) till midnight to ring in the New Year together? Play interactive board and arcade games, win prizes and enjoy a sparkling cider or champagne toast at 10 p.m. 7 -10 p.m. $25 adults, $15 children 15 and under. Reservations and adult participation required.
- New Year’s Eve Teen Dance -– Black Light Evolution -– come dressed and ready to glow at the Ultimate Dance party, with a mock champagne toast at midnight. Ages 13-19. 9 p.m. – 12:30 a.m. $20.
- New Year’s Eve Celebration -– ring in the New Year with live music from JP and the Soul Searchers at the Owl’s Nest. Enjoy a midnight toast and party favors. $20.
Start 2007 with a jump into icy waters at the “Polar Bear Plunge”, then feast on a special New Year’s Day Brunch and finally kick back, relax and watch the Bowl Games in the Owl’s Nest. For more information about any of these events, visit www.sunriver-resort.com/traditions or call 541-593-4609.
|Sunriver Resort's Polar Bear Plunge, 2006 |