Apr 08,2009 00:00
REDMOND/TERREBONNE, Ore. -- On Thursday April 9, construction crews will begin work on the asphalt overlay for the following roads located in the Redmond and Terrebonne areas:
1. NW 19th St. from Lower Bridge Way to NW Odem Ave.
2. NW Odem Ave. from Northwest Way to Highway 97
3. Northwest Way from NW Odem to NW Maple Ave./19th St. in Redmond
4. NW Coyner Ave. from Pershall Way to end of County maintenance
5. Pershall Way from NW Coyner Ave. to Highway 97
6. NW Helmholtz Way from NW Coyner Ave. to Highway 126
7. Smith Rock Way from Highway 97 to Railroad Crossing
8. 31st Street from Lower Bridge Way to Sedgewick Ave.
9. Sedgewick Ave. from 31st Street to Almeter Way
10. Almeter Way from Sedgewick Ave. to NW Odem Ave.
11. NW 10th Street from Pershall Way to the City Limit of Redmond
Construction on all of these roads is expected to continue until June 19, 2009.
Traffic will be limited to one lane and drivers can expect delays of up to 20 minutes during construction. Hours of operation will be from 7 a.m. to 7 p.m. Drivers should use alternate routes where possible.
For more information, call the Deschutes County Road Department at 541-322-7113.