Jan 26,2007 00:00
Bend Weekly News Sources
RHIMAX, a new organic product, is paving a path into many markets as the latest of green alternatives available for consumers to choose. If you're looking for a way to make a difference in our world today, this is the answer for you.
The RHIMAX durable felt paper rolls are cost-effective and adaptable to so many jobs, such as painting, roofing, flooring templates, landscaping, weed control, farming, moving, decorating techniques, packing and shipping, automotive service and repair, arts and crafts, restaurants, and even organic printing.
To officially be identified as "green," products must fall into one or more of the following six categories: As you might presume, some products are GREENER than others.
1. Green Process - manufacturing process considers exposure to chemicals,
source of materials, energy-efficient production, recycled packaging,
reusing manufacturing waste, and efficient use of energy.
2. Improved Sustainability - renewable products making use of available
3. Recycled Content - products made from post-consumer materials or
4. Recyclable - products that can then be reused or reprocessed.
5. Low-Toxicity - toxicity lower than comparable products.
6. Biodegradable - naturally returns to the earth after exposure to