Jun 25,2007 00:00
JAKARTA -- An accused terrorist in Indonesia told CNN Islamic militants plan more attacks against Westerners.
"We will continue fighting and we may use other methods," Abu Dujana, military head of Jemaah Islamiyah, the Indonesian group linked to the al-Qaida terror network, told CNN in a jailhouse interview in an undisclosed location.
Dujana and six other terror suspects were arrested last week in Indonesia, but Dujana implied their roles in Jemaah Islamiyah will be filled soon.
"When a part of it is cut off, (in this case) the head is cut off, there will be a replacement. It's only natural," he told CNN.
Abu Dujana has been accused of playing a part in the 2002 Bali nightclub bombing that killed more than 200 people and attacks on the Australian Embassy and a J.W. Marriott hotel, CNN reported. He told CNN he didn't become military chief until after the attacks and denied his group was involved.
Copyright © 2007, by United Press International. All Rights Reserved.